The Masters work on you



Just open up!


In Master's own words: When I throw words at you like – 'you disturbed me' – I intend it to have a particular effect. I want you to decide, 'I will not disturb him anymore. Whatever I have been doing, I will tone that down also. I will surrender that also. I will become a nobody. Then the energy clot becomes energy!'

When you start thinking, 'I never did anything! There are so many people who do many worse things than me but he accuses only me! As if others have not disturbed him, you start creating violence, resistance, anger within yourself. Resistance creates the first seed for the clot. Then you add more and more stuff to it. Slowly – not even slowly, immediately, you take out the file of all past incidents that support it – and in ten minutes you are already into depression. This is the art and science of creating depression.

You create depression for yourself. Nobody creates depression for you. The moment you understand this, you will never create depression for yourself. The moment you feel resistance, drop it. Tell yourself: no, no... Relax...Wait. The tumor simply won’t form. The thought will simply become part of your energy. The moment you understand the energy clot, it dissolves and gives solid energy to you.

Here I am clearing your doubts with all compassion and love. I am operating on your tumor with all my compassion and love. My words are the gnana katka – the sword of knowledge – with which I am slowly performing the operation. My love and compassion are the anesthesia. If you don’t resist, I will go deep and remove the whole tumor. How much I am able to go deep, that much of the tumor I can remove.

But I will wait with all my love and compassion – because I know the art of waiting.
I will wait for when you will open the other part of the tumor also. I will wait till you open the whole tumor.

I am not the dream that fulfills your fantasies. I am the dream to awaken you

No comments:

Nithyananda in Youtube
Loading Nithyananda youtube videos...
 
footer